- Making stuff happen at Niche (it’s now been seven months since I was brought into the new role and yes, the main website needs to be done)
- Being involved with the Victorian Government’s App My State initiative
- Getting the @socialmelb site finally off the ground
- Researching and writing a thesis for my marketing masters at RMIT University – due in late June
- Walking/running three times per week for physical/mental fitness
- Organising an overseas trip mid-year to my version of utopia
- Doing afternoon tea reviews for the High Tea Society (updates via @highteasociety)
- Reading a little each night from the mammoth book pile on my bedside table
- “Focusing more on kind, and less on mind” – how can I help others/be selfless?
- Continuing to attend my fair share of meetups around town (Melbourne event consortium list has what’s on offer: http://bit.ly/melbevents)
- Learning more about spirituality, religion and philosophy
- Living the present and thinking less about the future or past – promoting feeling
- Smiling when I get a spare moment to myself #reflection #gratitude
- Sleeping and snuggling with my cat #catlady :-P
I don’t often externalise my activities but I’m sure it will help with productivity. Also, I’m trialling Remember The Milk for day-to-day personal task management. Will see how it goes. Inbox Zero is still a long way off…
So, over to you – what are you currently doing?