Sorry another post!
Anyway, I’m due to arrive back in Australia this week and have duly organised some activities to keep us busy before year’s end. :)
- To start, there’s the Worldwide Instagram Instameet on 26 October at 1000 £ Bend. This is a non-photowalk meetup so come along and be a filterist (i.e. share photography tips) with me and the IgersMelbourne community!
- While on the topic of Instagram, Misho Baranovic and others are leading an amazing competition with BlurbOz this month. The aim is to uncover and celebrate the beauty of Australian suburbia (no, not a paradox), so tag applicable photos #instaburb. I’ve got my Melbourne judges hat on for this so am looking forward to being blown away by the submissions. More here + below.
- I’m also looking forward to reconnecting with Melbourne’s startup community at Silicon Beach Drinks on 3 November.
- After that is the final Travel Massive Melbourne meetup for 2011. We’ll be having drinks on the rooftop of The Emerald Peacock from 6pm on 29 November.
- Then we have the already-well RSVP’d Christmas #socialmelb drinks at Honey Bar – this is set for the following evening on 30 November from 6pm.
- The final Socialmelb breakfast of the year will be on 16 December at the usual spot.
- Finally, I’m still waiting on the confirmation, but there’s likely to be another Women2 Founder Friday on the evening before Startup Weekend Melbourne. Stay tuned for the details.